ANNUAL MEETING OF THE SAN AUGUSTIN WATER COALITION
MAY 21, 2011
Mission Statement: The purpose for which SAWC is organized is to protect the water resources of the San Augustin and adjacent water basins, and the public welfare and conservation of water associated with those water resources, now and in the future.
Registration is for the purpose of communication after the meeting. The Board will attempt to keep everyone informed of the progress of the Augustin Plains Ranch LLC application. Personal information, including email address, is kept confidential.
- Business Meeting. Election to the Board. Nominations for three three-year positions will be taken from the floor.
- Keynote Speakers
- Steve Harris, Rio Grande Restoration
- Caren Cowan, Executive Director, NMCGA
- Don Tripp, State Representative, District 49
- Richard McGuire, Catron County Commissioner
- Questions from the audience: Please write your questions on your card to be collected by a volunteer.